Monday, July 18, 2011

Vacation Decimates Social Media

Normal life is a frantic cycle of content creation. Articles, books, blogs, emails, policies, posts, reports, and sermons. Not in that order. Social media takes a back seat to life’s more important duties. 

Surely vacation would provide a time to respond to Twitter friends, write fascinating blogs, post pictures of relaxing activities. Wrong.

Vacationing leaves me even less time for social media endeavors. The mind blurs at the thought of content creation of any sort. The fun event is over before the idea of announcing it to others crosses my mind.

Must stop...wife is pushing me to walk the beach.

1 comment:

  1. Great thought. I've always had friends that asked why I Tweet less or post less on vacation. I feel the same way you do, my mind just takes a break from it. And sometimes you need to do just that!

    ReplyDelete